- 1 #1 How to Choose Best Braun Shavers?
- 3 Series 9 9290CC
- 4 Series 7 7865cc
- 5 Series 7 790cc
- 6 Series 7 760cc-4
- 7 Series 5 5090/5190cc
- 8 #2 Braun Series 9 9290CC Shaver
- 9 #3 Braun Series 7 7865cc Electric Shaver
- 10 #4 Braun Series 7 790cc Cordless Shaver
- 11 #5 Braun Series 7 760cc-4 Shaver
- 12 #6 Braun Series 5 5090/5190cc Shaver
- 13 #7 Braun Series 5 5030s Shaver
- 14 #8 Braun Series 9-9095cc Shaver
- 15 #9 Braun Series 3 ProSkin 3050cc Shaver
- 16 #10 What are types of Braun Shavers?
- 17 #11 What to look for in a Braun Shaver ?
- 18 #12 Braun Electric Shavers
- 19 #13 Conclusion
Nothing gives the pleasure of owning a good comfy shaver designed to style yourself up. Who doesn’t love to style it up to the current trend? Braun, a subsidiary company of Procter and Gamble, is a German company that produces consumer products based on beauty care, grooming and shaving, hair care. It is based from Kronberg and was primarily a producer of fidelity sound system, slide projectors, radios, blenders and mixers. It attends to local and international customers and is widely renowned for producing Best Braun Shavers in the world. Now, De’Longhi is the company that owns the rights to manufacture the Braun products which it acquired from P&G in 2012. But ultimately, Braun is owned by Procter and Gamble (P&G).
#1 How to Choose Best Braun Shavers?
The Best Braun shavers would provide you with your shaving requirements and the best could be chosen out, when the features are studied. It must give you skin comfort with lesser surface irritation. Shavers must be adaptable to your skin with gentleness over shaving and trimming. It must provide you with the wet and dry shaving experience. This means that certain shavers only serve for dry shaving purposes without water and few others presents for shaving with water and foam. A good shaver must provide both the features, thus making it more usable for the customers.
#10 What are types of Braun Shavers?
Some of the Best Braun shaver types available in the market are listed below as follows:
- Series 3 – Almost all the products under this series present the same features with certain additional and distinct features. It is overall recommended for users with short and medium beards. It received a decent rating from its users and the products under this are prices at a cheap rate. This product also comes up with Proskin type and Shave & style variations. The prices for the 3rd series of Braun are ranged within 100 dollars.
- Series 5 – This series comes up with regular shaver and water flex shaver. The design is structured at a most attractive way and the products are easy to handle. All the products use the same model of shaver head and technology, with the distinction in features and design. It is regarded to be unfair to compare the shavers in this series with the other previous products and series. This product ranges from 100 dollars to 150 dollars.
- Series 7 – It is the best foil shaver in the entire Braun series. This series is updated with the Sonic technology. It is regarded to present the best features for the best price, which would be comparatively high. But it does not make any compromise in the quality and performance. The products under this series have a maximum price of 230 dollars, providing the most benefits to its customers at a qualitative output.
- Series 9 – The look and feel these products give to its user is simply amazing. With the most advanced features and updated technology, the 9 series is undoubtedly the best shaver in the world. These products are most demanded for its quality and efficient usage. But, great maintenance comes with great quality is a known fact. This is determined to be the costliest among the entire Braun shavers. The price comes around 330 dollars. While this may seem to be a huge price for a shaver, the experience and the work done by the product would assure your satisfaction of buying a shaver worth the money.
- Mobile shaver – With the advanced 2D contour adaption and handy usage, this product comes as a huge advantage during travels and treks.
Therefore, these are some of the Best Braun Shaver 2018 types present in the market presented to the customers with huge fascinating features and advanced technology.
#11 What to look for in a Braun Shaver ?
It is obvious for a customer to look for more features and specification suiting the needs and requirements as expected by the users. So the following are some of the aspects that should be looked on in a Braun shaver:
- Cheap – The product must be available at a much cheaper and affordable rate. This is because the consumer should not feel cheated or unsatisfied at any point of time with the product purchased.
- Quality – Expecting a decent quality in low end and cheap products is nominal. But high end products like the Series 9 9290CC Shaver must provide better and extraordinary quality and performance making it fair for the amount it is purchased.
- Close shave – Every shaver is expected to provide closeness in the shaving experience. This means that the shaver must go deep to the roots of the beard and must trim or shave it in an efficient manner.
- Comfort – This is a most expected feature in every Braun shavers. Providing the necessary comfort to the users with minimal irritation and lesser skin damage. Only when the customer is comfortable with the product, would he/she recommend it to other users. A shaver must be comfortable enough, keeping in mind the health concerns of the users.
- Easily adaptable – The products are most easily adaptable to the shaving needs, attending the skin adaptability to the shaver. It is known that certain shavers/trimmers take a long time to adapt to the usage of the new shaver. So, the Braun shavers could be trusted with the fact that it is easily adaptable.
#12 Braun Electric Shavers
Every man wants a close shave in the least amount of time. Traditional Shavers made it difficult to perform shaving quickly. Now, with new Braun Electric Shavers, men can get the close shave they have always wanted, with convenience and ease. Men have fewer options for hair removal than women do, essentially. They can choose between Bruan Electric Shavers and Manual Shavers.
They can choose brands like Braun and Remington and Norelco. But pretty much every man who doesn’t want facial hair must shave at least every other day. The problems come when Best Electric Shavers Review don’t provide the close shave that manual Shavers do. Manual Shavers often create nicks and cuts, as they rub closely to the skin. Some men complain that the need for shaving cream and aftershave is an expensive, and oftentimes messy, process.
Thankfully, electric Shavers have advanced far beyond their earlier models. Now men can get a close shave, in a shorter amount of time, without the mess and hassle of manual shaving. There are a variety of models, colors, and brands to choose from and to consider while trying to achieve the best shave possible.
How Electric Shavers are Powered
Some Electric Shavers are primarily powered by batteries. Usually these have less power overall, and tend to be weaker models providing less of a close shave.
Most electric versions of shavers have a base unit which remains plugged in. They also come with a removable shaver that runs from a battery charge. Once a man is finished shaving with the shaver or razor, he returns it to its base, where it recharges its battery until it is ready for its next use.
So, you could get to know about the different type of the Best Braun shavers manufactured by the company in this article. It would be most helpful for the readers to make their choice on choosing the Braun shavers depending on their features and usage. No single product could be recommended as an exotic commodity. This totally depends on the necessity and requirements of the customers. More information about the products could be known in Braun’s website, Amazon, Wikipedia etc.